Wimbledon Guitar Lessons For Beginners And Beyond
Thank You for visiting my guitar teaching website. My name is Greg and I am a Wimbledon guitar teacher. I teach guitar students from the age of six and there is no upper limit as it's never too late to start the guitar! I enjoy teaching both acoustic and electric guitar and the guitar that you see on the picture above is a resonator which is a combination of both!
- Guitar lessons are structured around interests of my students so if you are a parent interested in guitar lessons for your child I can help them through music grades or teach them their favourite songs
- If you are an adult beginner guitar player I can take you through the guitar basics and help you get started at guitar ensuring you form all the good playing habits.
- I will happily teach you songs you are excited about because I know how exciting is to pick up the guitar to play your favourite songs. If you are an aspiring songwriter or you already composed a few songs I can help you with some new ideas and perhaps teach you some music theory concepts that will enhance your compositions.
- If you are interested in performing music in front of other people I can prepare you for open mic nights or gigs.
- If you aspire to learn to improvise I can show you how to play scales and how to apply them in many different music situations.
- Please contact me if you generally want to get better and you struggle with specific aspects of the guitar.
I teach from my well equipped home studio located in Colliers Wood/South Wimbledon area and there is free parking available if you are travelling by car. Contact me via email or telephone number located above.